Happies & Crappies!
Greetings my lovely and beloved blog readers! I am switching up my weekly Friday post with a new (for me at least) linkup called Happies & Crappies! The idea is simple, list the “happies” and “crappies” in a fun lil list!
With that away we go…
1. This lovely and wonderful travel photography book came in the mail. And you know what? I am so excited to dive into it and learn tips and tricks to make my photos better.
2. This weekend Neal and I are planning on having a movie date to see Hitchcock. Is it out in America? Who doesn’t like a date to the movies?
3. I believe I may have a few Valentine’s Day surprises up my sleeve. (I will share, don’t worry!)
4. I was inspired by a beautiful photo shoot in Paris by a beautiful woman living with cancer.
5. Having an awesome husband who picks me up from my bus stop each day, even better in the rain. (See below.)
6. Catching up on the Super Bowl commercials on my laptop…I didn’t miss out! (PS— What was the GoDaddy commercial all about?)
7. Watching a (yes recorded) Gonzaga basketball game with Neal while snacking on mint M&M’s. For about two hours, I felt like I was back in America.
1. The weather: I am ready for spring. I hate walking in the door with wet and cold feet. Hate it.
2. My bus: My bus has been running late in the mornings, meaning I can’t have my kick start Starbucks. That, I do not enjoy.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!