Well, it is Wednesday which means we are halfway through our work week (thank goodness), we have icky winter weather around the corner. (EWWW!) Where is spring? Is it around the corner? Please, please please! But Wednesday does mean we are in store for another Oh, How Pinteresting post!
Again if you are not sure what Pinterest is or how to use it, simply check out my handy dandy and very friendly Pinterest tutorial! If you need an invitation to join up Pinterest, be sure to e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am thinking about a new haircut. How about this with the heavy bangs (or called fringe in the UK)?
And of course, Kate has an amazing haircut too. Should I try to copy?
What about you? What lovely pins did you come across this week?
Latest posts by Belinda (see all)
- Getting Stumped by the Blinking Cursor - July 28, 2014
- When Your Best Girl Friend Gets Married, And You Can’t Be There: Sending Wedding Wishes to Seattle - July 25, 2014
- The Story of My Settlement Visa Process - July 24, 2014
- Heartfelt & Wanderlusting: Q&A Session with True Colours - July 22, 2014
- Loving a Crazy Filled Life & Need Little Juju from You All - July 18, 2014